To responsibly deliver quality services, opportunity for our people, and sustainable growth.
To be a company of world-class people, delivering a world-class service.
An individual’s belief in our values is as important as their technical and/or professional know how which is why our Job Descriptions are written with our values in mind. Sapphire Engineering (NE) Ltd is a people business. It's our people, and their drive to do their jobs to the best of their ability that makes us different.
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?
If you don’t see a vacancy that suits you, you can still apply to us speculatively and your details will be held on our database. We’ll then try and match you against future vacancies, and if we find a match we’ll contact you directly. Of course this doesn’t stop you applying for any future vacancy that you see on the site.
Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Engineers
If you’re interested in roles in these areas and don’t see anything in the current vacancies, PLEASE apply speculatively to us. As we’re frequently recruiting in these areas across the North East, we’ll be able to search the database when the next vacancies come up and hopefully match you to a job.
We look forward to receiving your application and wish you every success.
For any questions regarding recruitment or to send us your CV please email email@example.com
Multi Skilled Engineers Required
Do any of these apply to you?
- Do you have an engineering trade and certified skills?
- Are you retired, with some spare time and want to do some work?
- Are you self employed with some spare capacity?
- Are you employed on a standard week?
- Do you want to be recognised and do challenging work and want to keep as busy as you want to be?
- Do you want to be on our register to be considered for possible work?
If so, we would like to talk to you!
We can offer flexible contracts that will give opportunities for you to:
- Work to suit your availability and lifestyle choices;
- Carry out casual work or part-time working or other periodic work to suit your availability
- Experience good rates of remuneration and working conditions, working as individuals or as part of small “task centred project teams”, for projects and outsourced business services at local “world class” companies.
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter and cv.